DAYLIGHT REDIRECTING FILM
What is 3M daylight redirecting film?
Daylight redirecting film is specifically designed to redirect sunlight from the windows deeper into commercial and residential buildings, aiming to increase the natural light volume. Bringing natural light into your building has many benefits for you and your tenants, and will reduce the need for artificial lighting, thus saving you money on commercial and residential energy costs.
What are the benefits of daylight redirecting film?
There are many reasons why your business or residential home can benefit from using daylight redirecting window film. Redirecting light is not only good for the inhabitants from a physical perspective but has financial benefits too.
Below are the main benefits of installing a light redirecting window film:
- Reduce glare and discomfort caused by direct sunlight.
- Reflect natural light, as far as 40 feet (12 meters) or more.
- Save up to 52% on lighting energy by redirecting natural light.
- Increase employee productivity, within an office environment.
- Improve and boost retail sales for your business.
- Decrease absenteeism rates within your company.
- Help improve student test results and scores.
- Improve patient recovery times.
- Improve tenant retention in rental properties.
- The daylight redirecting window film is easily integrated.
- The 3m Daylight Redirecting Film does not require any maintenance or special cleaning.