DAYLIGHT REDIRECTING FILM
What is 3M light directing film?
Daylight redirecting film is specifically designed to redirect sunlight from windows, deeper into commercial and residential buildings – in order to increase natural light into your building. Bringing natural light into your building has many benefits for you and your tenants, as well as reducing the need for artificial lighting, thus saving you money on commercial and residential energy costs.
What are the benefits?
There are many reasons why your business or residential home would benefit from using daylight redirecting window film. Not only can benefit from a physical perspective, but also from a financial one too. Below are the main benefits of light directing window film:
- Reduce glare and discomfort
- Reflect natural light, as far as 40 feet (12 meters) or more
- Save up to 52% on lighting energy
- Increase employee productivity, within an office environment
- Improve and boost retail sales for your business
- Decrease absenteeism rates within your company
- Help Improve student test results and scores
- Improve patient recovery times
- Improve tenant retention in rental properties